I am a proud member of the Treasure Box Design Team. It’s a fantastic website for purchasing paper piecing files. You can get freebies every week by signing up for the newsletter. You can see designs from members of the team on TBD Facebook page.
I have been playing with paper since I was a little girl when I started collecting paper dolls. I played with them for hours and loved to design and color new clothes for them.
So, when I stated scrapbooking I was hooked. Now I have a room full of pretty paper and do scrapbooking whenever I get free time. It keeps me sane (for the most part.) I have had a Cricut cutting machine since 2006 and now I also have a Zing cutting machine. Couldn’t scrap without them.
My other loves:
- My ♥hubby♥ who is so good to me. He’s not only a great husband but he also puts up with my scrapbooking and never complains about all the paper, Cricut cartridges, ribbons, buttons, and a the other supplies that I need. *,*
- My nine ♥children♥ (my 5 and hubby’s 4). They are the best. Everyone of them light up my life. They also make me laugh. I love that.
- My ♥grandchildren♥ who are absolutely the cutest in the world. I take pictures of them all the time so I can scrapbook them… uh, I mean so I can document their lives. However, trying to get a picture of any of them standing still is a problem. Thank goodness for the delete button on digital cameras.
- Other members of my ♥family♥ far and near. I have the best.
- My ♥church♥ I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love each of us beyond what we can comprehend. lds.org
- My ♥doggies♥ are the sweetest little things ever. Two of them are toy poodles and one is a german shepard mix. The littlest poodle, Angel, is the boss of all of us.